Agreement on announcement of an event
We believe in and seek an effective cooperation. We believe the following terms and conditions will be beneficial for both you and us.
1. Subject of the Agreement
This agreement provides the terms and conditions of collaboration between a prospective Volunteer (hereinafter the Volunteer), who submits an application using an online search system for vacancies, and the “Komanda SOS” Volunteers Coordination Center (hereinafter the Center), that provides the online search system for volunteers.
2. User’s rights
- The User has the right not to provide private or confidential information on activities of its organization with reference to the relevant documents;
- The User has the right to terminate its activity on this volunteer.kz website by emailing a notification using own words with a request to remove the User from the Center’s electronic database to email@example.com;
- The User has the right to use all of the volunteer.kz resources including to place additional requests on other volunteer positions, use the website’s forum, receive newsletters and participate in Center’s public events;
- The User the right to make independent decisions to accept or decline any of the positions suggested by the electronic system of the “Komanda SOS” Volunteer Coordination Center.
3. User’s obligations
- The User is obliged to inform the website administrators in timely fashion about filling in vacancies by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, the administrators of the website will continue searching for volunteers to fill the already closed position;
- The User of the website is obliged to provide verified, credible, objective and true information;
- The User is obliged to provide a credible contact information for effective communication;
- The User is obliged to provide the most detailed, capacious and complete information about the organization’s activities as well as the volunteer’s vacancies;
- When using information from this website, reference to the information source is obligatory.
4. Center’s obligations
- The Center is obliged to provide the User with all the necessary information on the website’s resources;
- The Center is obliged to send immediately the incoming questionnaires/resumes of volunteers that meet the User’s requirements to the User via means of communication indicated by the User;
- The Center is obliged not to publish any confidential information of the User obtained in process of data analysis.
5. Center’s rights
- The Center has the right to remove the User from the electronic system on account of non-compliance with the terms and conditions under this Agreement;
- The Center has the right to extend the time limit of supplying the questionnaires/resumes to the User via the established means of communication in case of technical malfunctions of the electronic system;
- The Center has the right to change the terms of this Agreement.
6. Additional conditions
The Сenter shall not be liable for any incorrect information in questionnaires/resumes submitted by potential users.
7. Consent to use of images
The User hereby consents and guarantees to the Center that the User has received its employees’ consent for the use of their images taken during photo and video shoots organized by the Center and any reproduction of them through all legitimate means including without limitation publication, reproduction, distribution, replication, import and export of the graphic work (image, photo, movie, ect.) beyond the borders of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as other means permitted by the legislation of the RoK. The User hereby undertakes the obligation to address all and any claims from its employees on the subject of the aforementioned use of images by the Center.